This link provides the parent/ guardian with a unique URL (web address) via email to access a saved, unsubmitted application. A valid email address is required.
Before you begin, please gather the following:
- Proof of Residency -- Electric (Power) Bill, no older than 30 days and a mortgage, deed, current property tax statement or current lease agreement. Both documents must include the physical address listed on the application.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable)
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency Contact Information -- addresses and phone numbers.
Copy of the following documents to be uploaded:
- Utility bill and mortgage/lease agreement, property tax statement, or deed
- Custody/Guardianship court papers (if applicable)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Immunization Record – GA Form 3231 (obtain from your child’s Physician or Health Department)
- Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear & Dental Examination Form 3300 (obtain from your child’s physician or Health Department). *Only needed for students entering a Georgia public school for the 1st time or re-entering a Georgia school after being gone for one entire school year.
School Records to be uploaded or transferred from previous school.
- Child's most recent Withdrawal Form
- Child’s Test Score Result Form
- Child’s Special Education Records (if applicable)
- Child’s most recent Discipline Report (7th - 12th grade only)
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*), and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as XXX-XXX-XXXX.
- Application to the Jasper County Preschool for children ages 3 and 4 (prior to September 1) is a separate process. Please visit JCPre-K webpage for more information or contact the Preschool office at 706-468-4972.
If you need assistance, please call (706) 468-6350 or email email@example.com. Normal office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Summer hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm.